Dec 2, 2010

few notes...

goin into next week of training there a few things i need to make note of doing starting next week

squat

- gotta stay upright on them but having the chest up. i've done this before in gear and now gotta focus on it more
- will be adding in FLB(front low box) squats in place of leg press til my issue on squats is fixed. will still do leg extensions
- will continue to do ab work 3 days a week. that has been paying off

bench

- me and BJ will be goin into our speed week and will be using a mini around our wrist when we bench
- going to focus more on finding a stable leg position on bench. meaning i should have no leg movement during the bench. BJ was really good on this now. now its my turn.
- will focus on squeezing the bar more and keepin the lats flexed. my upper back is sore tonite and so is BJ's...we did something right on bench.

dead

- like the squat, continue to throw the chest up on sumo deads
- spread the knees

i picked up two vids on youtube that i'm goin to be watching back and forth TIL i get this shit right...





if you guys can think of anything you've seen in my vids, drop me a line...
TB

No comments:

Post a Comment