Feb 6, 2011

eyes of a cannibal

 When Michalik trained, the fires of hell burned in his eyes. The man was an animal. I lived each waking moment anticipating the ass kickin' workouts that lay ahead that day and wondering how in hell I would be able to overcome them. I lived by a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche: "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger."- j.defendis

what's so fuckin amusing?

is it what i'm doin? how i'm doin it?

is it that i'm not doin shit you way?

is it that i'm different than you?

is it because i don't do what everyone else does, what u find me doin is amusing to you?


amusement. that's really funny. what i find amusing is your lack of hunger....your lack of heart. everyone finds the animal in cage funny...til its unleashed. then it isnt' so funny anymore. why is that? they sit and taunt it...laugh at it...mock it...its ok then right? it must be. they are sittin comfortable. shit changed when they realize the eyes of the cannibal are fuckin real.

is that amusing?

tell me. what give u the flyin fuck to work up the nerve and think you can rattle the cage of an cannibal and think judgment day isn't comin for your ass? why is it that u feel that your untouchable? i'll tell u why...u feel unbeatable...unbreakable...untouchable...unshakeable.  i can feel every ounce of your spit on top of me. it only drives me more and more insane in the gym....to prove the strength of mine can't and won't be denied. i put myself thru hell day in and day out and all you can do is sit..mock me...taunt me. in my world its darkest before dawn so right now i'm in my own personal hell...awaiting my chance...just my one chance out of the cage to show u what kind of monster u truly have created. i'm done playing around and fuckin holdin back just because you think i should do things "proper" or the "right way"...i'm not playing nice anymore. i'm willing to rip heads if that's what it takes to be stronger...


is that still amusing?

the way i train. the way i look. there's a fuckin reason, motherfucker. what u see is the embodiment of my primal resolve...my hunger..and my heart. i'm willing to do what it takes to achieve the greatness that exists within me. your words only serve to fuel my rage for the iron and its hatred. i put in work at the factory like its a full-time job day in and day out. there are no easy days. there are no comfortable days. i come in whether i'm 100% or 50%...it doesn't matter. i have work to do. and the work i do is heavy, brutal, hard, and intense as fuck. the pain i put thru myself is normal. in my line of work, i come to embrace that and accept it. my intensity is my insanity. period. i spill blood and sweat and more if necessary without a second thought...

"Tell me how it felt to have one breath... How bad did you want that little breath of air? When you want to win as bad as you wanted that one breath of air, then come back and see me. That's what it will take for you to be the best!"- steve michalik

is that still amusing to you?

you laugh at the things i haven't become yet...at the things i haven't done yet. challenge me. i fuckin dare u. whether it takes me a day, a week, a year or 10 i will fuckin make u eat your words. you go to the "gym"...i go to the factory...you train to get ready for the fuckin beach....i train to scare motherfuckers. you train for battle...doin only whats required to win...i train for war...doin EVERYTHING in my power to win it. its amusing to you to see how i train. it ridiculous to you. where every breath i take make me want it more and more. my hunger amuses u. why? u don't understand it. that's fine. i'll creep up on you like the nightmare i am and make u piss in your pants when my appearance comes over you.

i see why this is amusing to you now...

your different than me. I eat, sleep and breathe the iron 24-7 and it amuses you. yea sure, u think i don't have a life outside of the gym. me personally, what goes on outside of the factory, is none of your fuckin business only to my fellow cannibal brethren we feel and conceive what i do as a religion. your heart. u don't have it. your passion. not there. your hunger...non existent....you worry soo much about what i do, why i do it, and even go as far as to judge who i am based off of what i do or don't do. i could careless what u say. if my presence pisses u off. so be it. iif my presence amuses you, then that's a different story. go ahead...have fun. laugh it up. laugh. remember who's watchin who. while your laughin at me, i'm watchin you...analyzing your weaknesses and strengths...forming a plan to become something you don't have the fuckin balls to be OR maybe come up with a plan to take whats yours and make it my own.

is it still amusing to you?

picture this. imagine living in the world where no one can touch you. there isn't anyone stronger than you. your the best. your comfortable. you feel like your an unmovable mountain. people praise you. people admire u. why? cause of what you done. but do you know what's AMUSING to me? this. all that changes when someone out of the shadows come out of nowhere. he's watched you. studied you. knows your weaknesses and strengths. knows where your limit of pain goes. he rips your fuckin heart out and eats it for breakfast. your found lifeless...a shell of the man u used to be. what happened? you were eaten by a fuckin CANNIBAL. someone who was more hungrier and have more heart than you. he doesn't plan on stopping. you couldn't fuckin stop him. he knows you won't stop him but welcome to try. all you are is a skull that is mounted on the wall next to an empty spot for his next one. he's focused...one takin the next skull. is that amusing to you?

" You feel pressure? You are afraid that you might fail and lose the contest? You gutless bastard! You have two choices. You can either quit bodybuilding and take up golf, or you can fly back to New York and pick up your balls where you left them and train for the show with me!"- steve michalik

these days...those who call themselves "champions" of some kind are the amusement. they have the fuckin nerve to say they have what it takes. that what they say goes or your a waste of time and you won't amount to shit. that's fuckin amusement to me. wanna know what's even more amusing...they are fuckin scared. they are afraid to push themselves to the next level...they are afraid of losing...they are a bunch of pussies in my book. champions back in my day, fuckin earned the title as such...over and over again. not by staying in a weight class for 10 years or competing in a state over and over again. these are posers. they dissappear the moment someone comes to wipe their name off the books.

"I'm not a kid anymore, so don't think that your attitude is going to intimidate me. I came 3000 miles to show you what I am made of, and I intend to do just that. So stop wasting my time and let's get rock'n and roll'n!"- j.defendis

here's my point. i am who i fuckin am. i'm a cannibal and fuckin proud. i'm hungry and i have heart. i do a lot of shit that some may think is "impossible" or stupid. i'm a man possessed and on a mission. i sweat my ass off and train til i can't fuckin walk or move anymore. i go all out. tell me i'm weak. tell me i won't amount to shit. i promise u everyday i'm goin to be committed to making you my bitch. i may be broken time and time again and maybe beaten but i'll be back in your fuckin face again and again til my very presence to you goes from bein fuckin amusing to fuckin anger and annoyance OR til i become a living fuckin nightmare to you..either way..those outcomes will happen. i'll take something from yours that you pride off of and then take something else of yours. i'll take it all til you have shit else left but to deal with me and make no mistake, i'll make you bleed first before you even make me sweat even an ounce. why? i'm hungrier than you. i'll tolerate more pain than you. more importantly...i have more heart than you. i'll eat the weak and scare the strong cause that's what i fuckin do...why? cause i can. show me weakness...show me blood and i'll get hungrier. i smell blood right now. i smell fear. that's what keeps my hunger burning like a fuckin inferno. proving you wrong and makin u eat your words as i become what i fuckin want to become...keeps my hunger alive...

I didn't understand why he mocked me and insulted me. But I loved it. It fueled my rage. It brought me just one more step closer to my victory at the USA and for that I have to thank Joel. Yes, I always appreciated the support I received from my friends and fans while training for the USA, but it was guys like Joel and his cheerleaders that really enabled me to achieve my goal of becoming a champion and winning the USA.- j.defendis

does that amuse you?

you must think that your amusement angers me? no. i love it. it fuels my hunger that much more. it makes pouring my heart into what i do that much easier and without hesitation. it allows that primal resolve to be more and more feral by the session...and if you think you can bury me...break me. bring it. fuckin do it. again, you'll fuckin bleed before you accomplish this. you won't break me. you don't have the fuckin heart to do so. period. you cannot face the passion, the hunger, and heart you don't have the balls to match or overtake. i'll show u what i'm fuckin made of and its more than your pussy little ass can handle. so laugh it up motherfucker. laugh it up hard. taunt the animal in the cage and DON'T look into my eye...for they are of a man-beast ready to wreak his version of chaos and hell...the eyes of a cannibal. the only thing that is protecting your sorry-ass right now is these iron bars between us...but they won't protect you forever. i'm fuckin comin and i have only one prediction....PAIN....and there's no fuckin amusement about that.

"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."- Walter Gagehot

tell me...does THAT amuse you?
TB

No comments:

Post a Comment